Ananda Marga @ Kuta Karnival

Yoga for Meeting Group

Monday, November 8, 2010

I Made Agus Wirayasa (Made)



e-mail: agus.wirayasa@gmail.com
Phone: +62 361 8567501 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +62 361 8567501 end_of_the_skype_highlighting, 087860745161


My name is Made Agus Wirayasa. I was born in a simple and humble Balinese family. I have been interested in spirituality and humanity since I was very young. When I was studying in primary school I had a friend who inspired me much in solidarity and kindness. He was very simple and was struggling too much for his daily life because he came from a very poor family. Almost every day I donate a half of my pocket money to him and pick him up for going to school. This happened for years. I was very shock when he was not pass to higher grade because he was not focus in his lessons. He was so busy in helping his family and looking after his younger brother and sister. That is the scene of my childhood. There were still many such kind of experiences which brought me to the higher level of consciousness, to love all entities in any form.

In the family I was feeling suppressed that I could not express openly to any body and I tried to express it in wrong way such as drinking alcohol, drugs, smoking, and other kind of bad habits. Because of that, I was suffering from asthma. Then I realized that if I don’t stop those bad habits I will get more suffering. Then I started my journey inside. I started asking myself, “Who am I ?”, “Where do I come from ?”, “What is the aim of my life ?”, etc. So, from that moment on I searched for any inspirational books and teachers to find answers of my inner questions and to guide me to the path of righteousness. I began to learn meditation and joined some spiritual groups, but I was not satisfied. One day I went to a book store and found a book titled “Yoga Psychology” by Shrii Shrii Anandamurti, a great Master and the founder of Ananda Marga organization. I bought that book and read it entirely for few days. I was inspired a lot after reading “Yoga Psychology”. And then I went to the Ananda Marga Yoga Center in Bali. In that Yoga Center I met Acarya Sudhiirananda Avadhuta and took initiation (Tantric Dhiiksha) from him on 1st December 2000.

I have been a vegetarian since 1993 in a natural way, following my inner inspiration.

My understanding of this life becomes clearer and clearer after joining Ananda Marga. The practice of tantric meditation and yoga asanas make me more strong and balance physically, mentally, and spiritually. The practice of Ananda Marga Yoga and its social approach has changed my view and way of life. I become more confidence and now I am almost 100% free from asthma.

I hope and I am sure that everyone who practice yoga will get great benefit. Yoga is a path of happiness; rather yoga is a path of bliss. The practice of yoga intensely will bring the practitioner to the answer of the greatest question “Who am I?”

MY BIODATA:

  • Name: I Made agus Wirayasa,ST
  • Sex: Male
  • Religion: Hindu
  • Guru: Shrii Shrii Anandamurti
  • Yoga Organization: Ananda Marga Pracaraka Samgha (India)
  • Diiksha name (Tantric Initiation): Amulya Ratan.
  • Acharya’s name: Ac. Sudhiirananda Avadhuta (India)
  • Education: Sarjana (S1) Teknik Elektro Fakultas Teknologi Industri Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Surabaya.
  • Start teaching Yoga from 2000 at the hall of DPRD Bali (Bali Parliament) and still active until now.
  • Discipline : Meditation at least twice a day regularly, Vegetarian, and following the universal conduct rules or Yama & Niyama.
  • Yoga style: Dynamic Tantra Yoga and Classical Yoga Asanas.

MY TEACHING EXPERIENCES :

  1. Gedung DPRD Renon, Bali.
  2. Sekolah Tinggi Agama Hindu Bali, STAH.
  3. Jagrtii Ananda Marga.
  4. Pusat Listrik Negara (PLN Distribusi, Denpasar-Bali).
  5. Pusat Listrik Negara (PLN Pengaturan Kuta-Bali).
  6. Dewata Gym, Renon-Bali.
  7. Karuna Graha Yoga, Denpasar.
  8. The Dusun Villas, Petitenget.
  9. Alila Hotel, Manggis.
  10. Melia Bali Hotel & Spa Nusa Dua.
  11. Yoga for Bali Cabaret Dancer .
  12. Four Season Hotel, Jimbaran.
  13. Keraton Hotel, Jimbaran.
  14. Villa Kunja, Petitenget.
  15. Le Meridien Hotel, Tanah Lot-Tabanan.
  16. Hotel Santika, Kuta.
  17. Gending Kedis Villa, Jimbaran.
  18. The Ahimsa Beach Villa, Jimbaran.
  19. Suluban Villa, Uluwatu.
  20. Villa Maharaja, Kerobokan.
  21. Villa Mahayani, Kerobokan.
  22. Karma Kandara, Ungasan.
  23. Fivelements, Ubud
  24. Yoga for meeting group.

No comments: