Ananda Marga @ Kuta Karnival

Yoga for Meeting Group

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Gede Ratnaya


My name is I Gede Ratnaya. When I was a teenager I was very interested in spirituality. I always follow the religious activities with great enthusiasm, both in school and in the village or temple. My interest this brings me to the spiritual path of meditation. Then I searched for any inspirational books and teachers to find answers of my inner questions and to guide me to the path of righteousness. I began to learn meditation and joined some spiritual groups, but I was not satisfied. One day I went to a book store and found a book titled “Sixteen Points” by Shrii Shrii Anandamurti, a great Master and the founder of Ananda Marga organization. I bought that book and read it entirely for few days. I was inspired a lot after reading this book. And then I went to the Ananda Marga Yoga Center in Singaraja, Bali. In that Yoga Center I met Acarya Rupatiitananda Avadhuta and took initiation (Tantric Dhiiksha) from him on 23 July 1992. I have been a vegetarian since 1990 in a natural way, following my inner inspiration. The first trip I did that toward the Philippines and I go to India. and after from India then I started teaching yoga in Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand and Singapore. and finally to follow the call of conscience then I return to my homeland in Bali and one with the people of Bali in a mission that is spreading yoga, universal love.

PERSONEL DATA

Name : I Gede Ratnaya

Age : 38 years old

Date Of Birth : July 14, 1972

Height : 171cm

Weight : 65 kg

Sex : Male.

Address : Jl.Padma Gg.1 no 7B, Penatih, Denpasar

Telp. : 081236534394, 081936072596

E-mail : ramananda10sadvipra@yahoo.co.id



My Yoga data:

  • Guru: Shrii Shrii Anandamurti
  • Yoga Organization: Ananda Marga Pracaraka Samgha.
  • Diiksha name (Tantric Initiation): Ratnesha.
  • Acharya’s name: Ac. Rupatiitananda Avadhuta.

WORK TEACHING EXPERIENCE : 1994-now

    1. Singaraja 1994
    2. Philipina 1999
    3. Malaysia 2000
    4. Thailand 2001
    5. Singapore 2002
    6. Bali: Jagrti Denpasar, Club Med Hotel Nusa Dua 2009-now






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Namaskar
Ratnayaji. Nice to read this. Yoga photos are great in this website. Happy and Blissful Diipavali to you. I am forwarding to your Acarya Rupatiitanandaji.

In Him
Ac. Krpamayananda Avt.
SS Berlin
Ananda Marga Pracarak Samgha,
4 Wisenauer Weg,
55129, Mainz,
Germany.
Phone- Office: 49 6131 834 262
49 6131 834 696
Mobile: 49 178 298 3022